Head of International SalesApply for job
Clipper Gifts has more than 70 years of experience in the world of promotional items, gadgets, giveaways and gifts. Over the years, Clipper has grown into a leading importer and supplier of resellers in the promotional industry. It’s unique that you can find everything at the same location: a logistics center, a DTP department and a printing company with more than 100 machines.
Clipper Gifts is part of the Plato Group. Plato Group is one of the leading wholesalers of promotional products in Europe and the parent company of Clipper, Compacon and IGO. Plato Group employs over 400 employees all over Europe.
The culture of our organisation can be characterised as open, direct, no-nonsense, informal, entrepreneurial and professional. We are a dynamic organization with enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people.
To shape Clippers’ growth ambition and further professionalisation, we are immediately looking for a fulltime Head of International Sales, located in Helmond (NL) and/or at any of our European office locations.
Job description – Head of International Sales
The Head of International Sales reports directly to the Brand Lead of Clipper Gifts and is part of the brand management team. The Head of International Sales is a proactive sparring partner for the Commercia Brand Lead and the European Customer Service Manager, and is someone who takes ownership. The Head of International Sales is responsible for overseeing, strategizing and directing the European Sales organisation. As a result, the Head of International Sales makes an important and crucial contribution to achieve Clippers’ (growth) objectives.
The International Sales organisation consists of 8 employees (& growing); Sales Managers, Accountmanagers and Inside Sales Employees working across Europe. It’s your goal to further expand Clipper throughout Europe. This includes the following topics:
- Strategy: Further develop, optimize and implement the European Sales Strategy. Constantly monitor results and adjust strategies and activities to make sure the team is meeting the objectives and targets.
- Result and growth: Every day you strive to exceed sales, margin and growth objectives. Read and optimize reports, lead growth initiatives and continuous improvement that drive clearer accountability, communication and measurement of progress against agreed objectives.
- Customers: Actively build and strengthen strategic relationships with the A-customers in Europe.
- Team development: You are a borned leader. You inspire, manage and lead your team, you encourage a highly proactive and high performing environment that ultimately allows the team to deliver on the objectives. You drive alignment across the European teams by structuring, managing, clarifying goals, aligning resources and simplifying operations.
- Collaboration: This role requires a high level of collaboration with key teams (E-commerce, Marketing, Category Management and Customer Service across Europe), on sales, customer service, product, and marketing topics. You ensure key information & insights are shared and the International Sales organisation will effectively working together with the key teams.
A commercial, entrepreneurial and inspiring personality is the key to fulfill this job successfully.
- A Bachelor or Masters’ degree.
- 10+ years of sales experience in a relevant industry. You preferably have experience in the promotional industry or similar.
- 3+ years experience in leading and inspiring sales teams.
- Strong experience partnering with sales leadership to achieve sales goals.
- Profiency in English. Dutch, French and German are a plus.
- Ability to travel (25-50%) through Europe.
Who are you:
- A real entrepreneur, dependable, pro active, with an eye for the details.
- A strong leader, a natural at managing and inspiring others in a way that gets the best out of them.
- An excellent relationship builder, confident in working with other teams and leaders; you’re passionate about what we can achieve together.
- Analytical capabilities, able to oversee the total situation, understand the impact, analyzing results and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Commercially driven.
- You will be working in a truly international environment, with colleagues from all over Europe.
- We will offer an environment where you can grow and further develop yourself.
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as ambitious, commercial driven and open minded as you are.
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary, bonus, company car, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Are your ready to take this challenge and become our Head of International Sales of Clipper Gifts? Please apply by filling in the application form on our website, and upload your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HR Business Partner Marloes van der Linde at email@example.com or 0031-622372919.