Accountmanager - DenmarkApply for job
Compacon is a leading European distributor of promotional products, premiums and gifts throughout Europe. With her head office in The Netherlands and offices in 7 European countries Compacon offers their customers, which are mainly listed and Fortune 500 organizations, full service solutions for promotional products, premiums and gifts.
Compacon is part of the Plato Group. Plato Group is one of the leading wholesalers of promotional products in Europe and the parent company of Clipper/ Promotiv, Compacon, IGO and Heroes of Print. Through its many divisions, Plato Group services to both companies and individual consumers around the world. Plato Group employs over 400 employees all over Europe.
We are a dynamic organization with enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people. To make this happen we are transforming rapidly.
For our brand Compacon in the Danish market (the office is based in Copenhagen), we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and experienced
Accountmanager - Denmark
As an Account Manager you are part of a motivated team in Copenhagen, within a growing international organization. As an Account Manager you are responsible for a group of key accounts, and your creativity and commercial skills result in a strong and successful relationship with these group of customers. As our brand Compacon is launched in Denmark in 2018, you also will be responsible for further expansion in Denmark, and the whole Nordics region in the future.
With your ambitious mindset, your enthusiasm and your communication skills you are continuously working on a successful career. You are the interface between Compacon and her key customers and responsible for sales targets. You are capable of selling our products and services in a professional way to our existing and new customers.
All in all, you will have various responsibilities, where you will work closely together with the Account Managers internationally, the inside sales team and the designers.
Who are you…
You have a persistent character and strong communication skills. You have experience in an account management role, and with your college education you are a strong partner for our key accounts. Experience in our industry and / or in a creative environment is a pré, but perseverance, common sense, creativity and the ambition to reach goals and develop yourself are just as good to go for!
Your professional background:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Account Manager position.
- Fluency in Danish and English.
- Experience in our industry and / or in a creative environment is a pré.
And a few reasons you might be interested in…
- You will be working in a truly international environment, with colleagues from all over the region Nordics, UK and Ireland.
- Work in a bright and dynamic office in the city of Copenhagen (and home office) and with your knowledge and experience you add value of the success!
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as enthusiastic, kind, energetic and sympatic as you are.
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary, benefits program and opportunity for personal development.
Ready to take this challenge? If so, please apply by filling in the application form at our website. Upload your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to give our HR & Recruitment Specialist Marloes van der Linde a call: 0031-622372919 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.For more information about our organization, please take a look at our website www.compacon.nl