Senior Account ManagerApply for job
Compacon is part of Plato Group. Plato Group is one of the leading European wholesalers and distributors of promotional products with more than 450 employees throughout Europe. Plato Group is the parent company of IGO Promo, Clipper-Interall and Compacon. Our main warehouse and state-of-the-art printing facility are based in The Netherlands; we also have local Sales & Marketing offices in Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and Denmark.
Social and environmental sustainability are a high priority for us. We are taking several measures to improve our impact on the planet and do good for society: donating parts of our profit to charities, integrating people with a distance to the job market, making a shift to sustainable products, etc.
We are a dynamic organization who sees enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people.
Job description: Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for strengthening and expanding Compacon’s position in the Nordic region, by making an important contribution on both strategic and tactical level.
Compacon is a leading European player in the world of promotional products, premiums and gifts. Compacon develops qualitative premiums and innovative concepts for many beautiful, small and big brands. From idea to production and logistics handling, Compacon offers a total solution.
You will be part of the Compacon Sales team based in Copenhagen, and you will also work closely with the HQ in the Netherlands and with your manager the Regional Director Compacon of the Nordics.
Your tasks and responsibilities;
- Develop, monitor, and optimize a strategic account plan for the region.
- Build and further expand customer relationships through customer visits, telephone and e-mail.
- Act as a strategic sparring partner for customers regarding products, services and solutions.
- Identify customer needs and exceed customer expectations with a unique and creative concept that helps the customer to increase brand awareness and meet their targets.
- Pro-actively and strategically follow-up on quotations, new solutions and services, and initiate strategic marketing plans for the region.
- Initiate and develop creative commercial opportunities within the region.
- Strategically collaborate with the Sales Team, Marketing, Purchasing & Sourcing, Compliance, and Fulfillment Center.
- In addition to existing customers, you will actively look for new opportunities and possibilities to generate new business.
- Keep market knowledge and market development up to date by analyzing competition, customer needs, and trends in the market.
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Account Manager you are strategic, entrepreneurial and commercially driven. You are a go-getter with a lot of ambition. Ambition and capacities to grow to a leading position in the near future. And besides that very creative; you like to think out-of-the-box and surprise your customers.
- You have a bachelor’s or master's degree or other, relevant commercial education.
- Several years of experience in an (Senior) Account Manager job.
- Experience in our industry or in a creative environment is a big advantage.
- Verbal and written fluency in Danish and English. Norwegian and/or Swedish is an advantage.
- You have excellent computer skills.
What can we offer?
- Fulltime position, 37 h/week, work hours 8-16
- You will be working in a truly international environment, with colleagues from all over the Nordic region, UK and Ireland and The Netherlands.
- Work in a bright and dynamic office in the city of Copenhagen, where your knowledge and experience add value to our success!
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as enthusiastic, kind, and energetic.
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary plus bonus, company car, pension scheme, lunch and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Are your ready to take this challenge? Please apply by filling in the application form on our website and upload your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HR contact person at email@example.com.
For more information about Compacon, please a look at our website www.compacon.com