Inside Sales & Customer Service Employee - FinnishApply for job
We are looking for a commercial, proactive and result driven Inside Sales and Customer Service Employee (Fluent in Finnish written and verbal) for our team in Copenhagen! Do you see it as a challenge to combine your commercial drive and customer focus in one role? Then we are looking for you!
IGO has over 70 years of experience in the world of promotional products, gadgets and giveaways. Over the years, IGO has grown into a strong brand and important player in the industry. They provide a fully automated online web shop (self-service) and dedicated sales and customer service with a personal care and support team.
IGO is part of the Plato Group. Plato Group is one of the leading wholesalers of promotional products in Europe and the parent company of Clipper/ Promotiv, Compacon, IGO and Heroes of Print. Through its many divisions, Plato Group services both companies and individual consumers around the world. Plato Group has over 400 employees all over Europe.
We are a dynamic organization with enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people. To make this happen we are transforming rapidly.
Inside Sales & Customer Service Employee - Finnish market
You will be part of the IGO sales team for the Nordics, handling our Finnish customers. This team is, with its online web shop and self-service model, an indispensable link for IGO.
Together with the sales and customer service team you are responsible for all commercial activities that result from IGO's market approach for the Finnish market, and you will therefore have a variety of responsibilities:
- You will elaborate and follow-up on quotations, samples and leads from marketing.
- You will identify and respond proactively to the opportunities, mainly for Finnish market. It’s your goal to achieve the best commercial results!
- You think along with the customer and remain closely involved with the customer and the entire order process which you will guide from A to Z.
- The customer will contact you with questions and / or complaints. So therefore you will stay in close contact with them and our suppliers to make sure we can meet the order agreements, and the customer is satisfied with the product and service.
All in all, it’s a very commercial role, where teamwork, customer focus and result orientation will be very important. The cooperation together in the local country couples and teams are an important key to success, and the work tasks will overlap in between the roles in order to succeed.
Who are you…
A commercial, proactive and result driven attitude, in combination with an interest in fulfilling each order from first contact point until delivery is the key to fulfill this job successfully. You can’t sit still, but on the other hand you prefer to work in a well-thought-out way. You will be rewarded according to your own successes, so it is your responsibility to manage this.
Besides that, you are flexible, enthusiastic, competitive by nature!
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a proactive sales job and/ or customer service role.
- Verbal and written fluency in Finnish and English. Knowledge of any of the Scandinavian will be a plus.
- You have excellent computer skills.
What can we offer?
- Fulltime position, 37 h/week, work hours 8-16 Monday- Friday
- You will be working in a truly international environment, with colleagues from all over the Nordic region, UK and The Netherlands.
- Work in a bright and dynamic office in the city of Copenhagen, where your knowledge and experience add value to our success!
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as enthusiastic, kind and energetic.
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Are your ready to take this challenge? Please apply by filling in the application form on our website, and upload your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Team leader NordUK Freja Jakobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 32 72 00 00.