10 - 15
Student Assistant - MarketingApply for job
Student Assistant - Marketing (Nordic speaking)
Plato Group is one of the leading European wholesalers and distributors of promotional products with more than 400 employees throughout Europe. Plato Group is the parent company of IGO Promo, Clipper-Interall and Compacon. Our main warehouse and state-of-the-art printing facility are based in The Netherlands; we also have local Sales & Marketing offices in Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and Denmark.
Social and environmental sustainability are a high priority for us. We are taking several measures to improve our impact on the planet and do good for society: donating parts of our profit to charities, integrating people with a distance to the job market, making a shift to sustainable products, etc. We are a dynamic organisation who sees enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people.
- Translating and proofreading product detail and descriptions.
- Publishing blogs and updating meta data on websites to optimize SEO performance.
- Overall content quality control on websites and other owned media.
- Scheduling posts for Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Are studying Marketing, Business Administrations or Communication with at least 1 year left of your study.
- You have excellent writing skills in one or more of the following languages: Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish.
- Work in an organized and structured manner.
- Are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- Have great IT-skills and pick-up new systems and processes quickly.