10 - 15
Student Worker - Sales & Customer Service (Finnish)Apply for job
Finnish speaking Student Worker, Sales and customer service
Plato Group is one of the leading European wholesalers and distributors of promotional products with more than 450 employees throughout Europe. Plato Group is the parent company of IGO Promo, Clipper-Interall and Compacon. Our main warehouse and state-of-the-art printing facility are based in The Netherlands; we also havelocal Sales & Marketing offices in Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and Denmark.
Social and environmental sustainability are a high priority for us. We are taking several measures to improve our impact on the planet and do good for society: donating parts of our profit to charities, integrating people with a distance to the job market, making a shift to sustainable products, etc. We are a dynamic organisation who sees enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented people.
We are looking for a detail oriented Finnish speaking student worker, to join our sales team in our regional sales office located by the lakes in Nørrebro, Copenhagen. Our ambitions are high and we have busy days handling the requests from our growing customer data base.
You will be an important part of the IGO sales team for the Nordics, handling our Finnish customers. This team is, with its online web shop and self-service model, an indispensable link for IGO.
Your primary tasks
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails
- Help our customers finding products to match their needs, create quotes and orders
- Follow up on samples and quotes sent to the customers
- Translating and proofreading product detail and descriptions
We expect that you
- Are studying Marketing, Business Administration or Communication with at least 1 year left of your study
- Verbal and written fluency in Finnish and English. Knowledge of any of the Scandinavian will be a valued asset
- Have great IT-skills and pick-up new systems and processes quickly
What we can offer
You will be part of a young and fast-paced international environment with plenty of room for personal and professional development. The position has flexible working hours to fit your study programme and requires approximately 10-15 hours per week, with opportunity for more hours in busy periods.