37 - 37
Marketing Coordinator - Nordics, UK & IrelandApply for job
Marketing Coordinator for the Nordics, UK & Ireland
Plato Group is a leading wholesaler and distributor of promotional products in Europe and is the parent company of IGO Promo, Clipper, Promotiv, and Compacon. We are a growing international organisation with a warehouse and state of the art printing facilities in the Netherlands, and local sales and marketing offices in Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, and Denmark.
We are looking for a talented Nordic speaking Marketing Coordinator to join our distributor brands, IGO Promo and Compacon, from our regional sales office located by the Lakes in Copenhagen, close to Forum Metro Station. Our digital marketing ambitions are high, and we need help carrying out the plans to help reach our goals.
With the responsibility for 6 international markets, you will get great insights into cultural differences in the Nordics, UK, and Ireland. Attention to detail is required to make sure everything is executed timely and with respect to local distinctions. You will be part of a marketing team with colleagues all over Europe, where you will have a great opportunity to influence central campaigns and to carry out your own projects. The team meets up a few times every year, so 5-10 days of international travel is to be expected.
Your primary tasks
- Project management of central and local marketing plans and activities
- Setting up newsletters in Active Campaign and Mailchimp
- Creating landing pages, writing SEO texts and publishing blogs
- Scheduling posts for Facebook, Linkedin, and other social media
- Overall content quality control on websites and other owned media
- Experience with basic HTML and/or any of the above is a plus, but not a requirement.
We expect that you
- Have a relevant marketing background and a great understanding of the digital marketing channels
- Write Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and / or Finnish at native level
- Are fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Work in an organized and structured manner
- Have great IT skills and pick up new systems and processes quickly
What can we offer?
- Fulltime position, 37 h/week, work hours: 10-18 on Monday - Thursday, and 9-17 on Friday.
- You will be working in a truly international environment, with colleagues from all over the Nordic region, UK and Ireland, The Netherlands and many more European countries.
- Work in a bright and dynamic office in the city of Copenhagen, where your knowledge and experience add value to our success!
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as enthusiastic, kind and energetic.
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary including pension, private health insurance, company lunch and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Are you the colleague we are searching for?
Please apply by filling in the application form on our website, and upload your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Marloes van der Linde, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.