Regional Manager DACHApply for job
Plato Group has over 70 years of experience in the world of promotional items, gadgets and giveaways. Plato Group is the parent organization of four innovative and leading brands in our industry; IGO, Clipper Gifts, Compacon and Heroes of Print. With a team of 420 colleagues throughout Europe, we import, print and export promotional products and ensure that everyone can order them in an easy way.
We are an international organization with our head office in the Netherlands and regional offices in various European countries. From these regions we operate in more than 20 European markets. Our in-house printing facilities with more than 100 machines and logistics distribution center, with a total of 27.000 square meters, are based in Helmond, the Netherlands
The culture of our organization is characterized as open, direct, no-nonsense, short lines, informal, enterprising and professional. We are on the move, an organization with enormous potential in the European market. This offers plenty of opportunities to enthusiastic and talented people.
To lead the operation and deliver further growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we are offering a great opportunity!
Regional Manager DACH
The Regional Manager DACH reports directly to the CEO. In our matrix organization you will be a pro active sparring-partner to the management team, Regional Managers of France, Benelux and Nordics/UK and international Sales Leads of Compacon and IGO. You will be responsible for setting up and executing a well-coordinated Sales and Marketing strategy in your local markets for the brands Compacon and IGO, with the aim achieving the best commercial result and the fullest potential. Therefore you have an important role in realizing the company growth ambitions!
You will lead the Compacon teams in your market, consisting of Account Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service and Marketing. Together with the IGO lead DACH, you will ensure a successful market position and an increase in the number of new customers and the expansion within existing customers regarding new products and services in accordance with our 2020 strategy.
An important focus the first year will be the further development of our brand Compacon, our creative European Distributor of promotional products and premiums. Because Compacon has been launched in Germany since 2018, there is still a lot of grow potential in the whole region.
- Strategy: You will adapt the Sales and Marketing strategies by brand within each market of the DACH Region, in partnership with the existing and new supplier network to optimise performance. This involves significant influence, good negotiation and relationship management with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
- People: You will be a creative people-manager, who is passionate about developing and leading people, helping them bring on and manage their accounts / customers successfully, using your own experience in our industry of being a successful salesperson! Being a central-figure in the team, you will be responsible for coaching and training, ensuring targets are met as a team and individually, as well as motivating the team and ensuring a firm working environment.
- Sales: Driving sales of the different customer segments across the DACH region. You will be responsible to manage a cohesive environment for the Sales Teams of Compacon and IGO, in coordination with central Purchase and Marketing, including strategic stakeholder management communication. You will prepare business plans for the different customer segments and ensure delivery of the sales targets. You will drive continuous improvement and realize commercial synergies via cross-selling across IGO and Compacon.
This position is based at our German office in Kempen. You will travel frequently to your markets, to the office in Austria and to the Headquarters in the Netherlands. Home office is occasionally possible.
- Bachelor / Master degree.
- Minimum of 5-10 years in a similar position. You have a substantial track record of developing and implementing Sales strategies that have consistently met and exceeded planned objectives.
- You are well-known in the industry of Promotional Products, preferably from a Distributor perspective.
- You are a natural and inspiring leader. You have proven experience of leading a diverse team of different experience levels and ability to motivate them towards success.
- You are a positive, motivated leader and enjoy creating a fun, enjoyable atmosphere for your team!
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
- You will be working in a truly international environment with enthusiastic and ambitious talents!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary, company car, and benefits program.
Ready to take this challenge? If so, please apply by filling in the application form at our website. If you have any questions, feel free to give our HR & Recruitment Specialist Marloes van der Linde a call: 0031-622372919 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.